Friday 3 February - 6pm to 9.45pm public swimming will only be available in the Minor Pool.
Build your own family membership with our new Child Add on membership.
Child Add-on membership gives you great flexibility on family membership.
You can add a child, or as many as you want, to a single adult membership.
Child Add-on membership includes use of:
- Splash Pool at Ards (toddlers to 7 year olds)
- Soft Play at Ards and Comber (toddlers to 7 year olds)
- Swimming at Ards (public sessions)
- Gym at all centres (11 to 15 year olds)
- Group Exercise classes at all centres (where children are permitted)
- Spa at Ards (for 8 years and over when accompanied by an adult, at restricted times)
- Health Suite at Comber (for 8 years and over when accompanied by an adult)
Adding a Child to your membership
The Child Add-on membership can be taken out for children who are 15 years old or under and a family member. Proof of age will be required when you apply.
A Child can be added to an Adult, Corporate or Concession (over 60, unemployed or disabled) membership. It cannot be added to a student or youth membership.
The adult member must hold monthly direct debit, 6 or 12 month cash membership for Fitness & Spa, Fitness, Spa or Aqua membership. The Child must be added on the same basis i.e. monthly, 6 or 12 months.
Please refer to our Admissions Policy for full details on our memberships and using our facilities.