Start of main Content

Membership Categories

Membership categories available at our centres.

Adult - available to those 18 years and over

Concession applies to:

  • Over 60 - available to those aged 60 and over. Proof of age must be provided at the first time of application only.
  • Disability - to receive a disability concession membership rate, an original letter, issued within the last 12 months, showing receipt of one of the following must be provided at time of application and renewal: Disability Living Allowance (DLA) – Highest or Middle rate, Personal Independence Payment (PIP) – Enhanced or Standard Rate, ESA or Income Support
  • Unemployed - available to those claiming Universal Credit, in receipt of Carers Allowance or Carers Credit. Proof must be provided at the time of application and every six months thereafter.

Student - available to those aged 16 or 17 years and 18 year olds or over in full-time, 3rd level education or 18 year olds still at school.
16 and 17 year olds must provide proof of age. Those 18 years and over must provide a college/university Identity Card showing their name, photograph and clearly stating Full Time status. Proof must be provided annually at the beginning of the academic year.
If Full Time status is not clearly detailed a Registration Receipt or letter from the College/University must be produced confirming Full Time status. Those at school: a letter from the school confirming attendance. School leavers wishing to continue or take out membership during July and August must produce a UCAS card or letter of offer from a university/college.

Junior - Fitness and Spa, Fitness and Spa memberships are available to 11 to 15 year olds. Aqua membership is available to 5 to 15 year olds. Proof of age is required at the time of application.

Child add on - a child up to 15 years old, who is a family member, can be added to an Adult, Corporate and Concession membership. Proof of age is required at the time of application.

Corporate - is available to employees or members of our listed Corporate organisations. Employees must provide their pay slip or organisation staff pass and club members notification of their membership, as proof of employment by or membership of the organisation.

Please note:

  • Where a membership requires proof of eligibility, the membership will not be activated until the proof has been verified.
  • It is the members responsibility to ensure scanned proof can be clearly read.
  • Proof of age must be provided on an official document or card e.g. a passport, birth certificate, drivers licence or bus pass.