Achieve your fitness goals with help, advice and motivation from our Personal Trainers
Why choose Personal Training?
Lacking motivation or is your exercise routine flagging? Maybe it's time to work with a Personal Trainer who will push your fitness level forward much more quickly than working out on your own and keep you motivated.
Here's what a Personal Trainer (PT) can do for you:
- keep you motivated
- ensure you're doing the exercises properly to maximize your result and target the intended muscle group
- push you harder than you will push yourself but keep you from rushing ahead too quickly
- identify and reach goals
- customise a workout based on your individual strengths, weaknesses and goals
- help you to do exercises properly so that you won’t injure yourself
- educate you in many other aspects of wellness, including general health and nutritional guidance
Personal Training with us
Fitness and Spa and Fitness members have access to our Personal Trainers across the three centres.
Our Personal Trainers are individually certified and have advanced knowledge of general fitness, exercise plans and instruction. They will motivate you by setting goals and providing feedback and accountability.
|Number of persons (per hour)||Cost|
Our Personal Trainers
Each of our Personal Trainers have their own areas of expertise, so please read their individual profiles to find the PT that will suit you best.
When you have selected your PT you can contact them directly to arrange your sessions.
* Weight management and body conditioning
* Body building and strength based training
* Strongman, Body building and strength based training
* General fitness training for all levels
To contact Gillian
Call: 07707 355 093
- Weight management
- Boxing techniques and pad work
- Cardiovascular training
- Weight and suspension training
- General and sports specific enhanced training
To contact Samuel
- Strength training
- Increasing personal wellbeing
- Weight management
- Sports Massage
- Team training
To contact Andy
- Weight loss
- Ante/post natal recovery
- Muscle gain
- Focused weight training
- Kettlebells and circuit training
To contact Tori