- May Bank Holiday Closures - View details here
Achieve your fitness goals with help, advice and motivation from our Personal Trainers
Why choose Personal Training?
Lacking motivation or is your exercise routine flagging? Maybe it's time to work with a Personal Trainer who will push your fitness level forward much more quickly than working out on your own and keep you motivated.
Here's what a Personal Trainer (PT) can do for you:
- keep you motivated
- ensure you're doing the exercises properly to maximize your result and target the intended muscle group
- push you harder than you will push yourself but keep you from rushing ahead too quickly
- identify and reach goals
- customise a workout based on your individual strengths, weaknesses and goals
- help you to do exercises properly so that you won’t injure yourself
- educate you in many other aspects of wellness, including general health and nutritional guidance
Personal Training with us
Both Members and non Members can avail of Personal Training and have access to our PT's across the three centres. Juniors aged 11 to 15 can use a Personal Trainer but must be a member.
Our Personal Trainers are individually certified and have advanced knowledge of general fitness, exercise plans and instruction. They will motivate you by setting goals and providing feedback and accountability.
|Number of persons (per hour)||Cost|
Our Personal Trainers
Each of our Personal Trainers have their own areas of expertise, so please read their individual profiles to find the PT that will suit you best.
When you have selected your PT you can contact them directly to arrange your sessions.